Saturday, September 26, 2009

Strawberry Days


I was able to go home for Strawberry Days. After working out here all summer I had to go and see all of the beautiful Kokanee. They are usually silver, but when they spawn they turn this amazing red color.
I tried to hold a fish, but I am a chicken! I told Brett to get a small one and in no way was this male fish small! When I went to grad him he flipped out which of coarse made me flip out as well!
On the way home from Strawberry Mom and I saw a moose. We were very close and Mom was worried that she was going to charge the car. The flash of my camera kept going off, so we didn't stay too long. Do not want an angry mommy!
Going home was great because I got to see all of the beautiful colors of a Heber City fall. This is just out of our front door. Amazing!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. haha I cannot believe a person who has dissected a freakin human body is afraid of a fish pshhh! I love all your pictures they are nice especially the ones taken in Kolob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay yay! I'm so happy you have a blog! I always wonder what you're up to!!! Now that I have another baby, I think of the old days when you would come visit me when I had Taylor! We would sit and watch Reba all afternoon...good times!!!!

    ReplyDelete