Saturday, October 31, 2009

Emerald Pools and Angels Landing


This was the first stop that we made on our journey. This was one of the Emerald Pools. There are three blogs under this trip because I can't load more than four pictures at a time so keep going all the way through. This was an amazing hike. 9 miles in all.


We had started the hike up Angels Landing and this is what looking back at the valley looked like. I think sometimes the great landscapes of southern utah look fake.


This is Angels Landing from the bottom. We got to see how high we were going to climb right off the bat.


Towards the middle there were great number of switch backs that were nice and exhausting. We covered a lot of vertical distance fast while climbing this path called the wiggles.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. your photos are beautiful and I found your blog! arent you full of proudness!?!

    ReplyDelete