Saturday, April 17, 2010

Orchestra of Southern Utah Final Concert

This was my last concert with the Orchestra of Southern Utah. This is the part of SUU I will Miss the most. Once a week for the last four years I have spent three hours with these wonderful people relaxing and playing music. This is Marie my stand partner. She always took care of me, made me bread, cookies, and made break runs to the dollar store.
Mom and Shannon came to my final concert and It was great to have their support as I left the orchestra.
Here is June, my section leader, Colleen, and Kaer. They are all so amazing. June has been playing in the orchestra for I believe 64 years, and she just keeps going strong.
Here is me and Sun Xun. He is the best conductor in the whole world. He has spoiled me over the years and I will miss him very much. Thanks to the Orchestra, and thanks to Mom for her love and support.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment