As my graduation present my wonderful parents took me to Disneyland! We drove straight to California after graduation on Saturday, and we were able to go on four rides before it closed. Then we were up early the next three days to continue playing. This picture was taken in front of the Matterhorn ride, my hope is that when I am done with my mission my parents will be able to pick me up, and we will go and see the real Matterhorn.
I love my parents! Thanks for the trip, you guys look soo cute.
The happy family on the best ride of all time! We only rode it four times instead of my record of 17 when I was really little.


hey I love the pictures and I thought I would give you a heads up that my blog doesn't show people when I update it for some reason just thought I should tell you
ReplyDelete