Monday, February 15, 2010

Adventures of the Portrait Assignment

I went out into the woods by myself to get the type of self portrait that I really wanted. It was quite a challenge to run in the snow and strike a pose within the 10 second timer that is on my camera.
This is a shot of me saying that I am crazy for climbing through this snow. Do you see how tall it is? I went to the other side of the cabin behind me to get the first shot that you saw. The things I will do for these photo assignments.
This is the picture that I actually used as my self portrait. I guess that I didn't even have to go play in the snow, but it was a very fun day out in the mountains. This pose is called half dancer, and it is just the best yoga pose to photograph, so that is why I choose it.
It was a very fun day that I got to have. I enjoyed every moment. Being outside in beautiful weather is priceless.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment