My call came on Thursday Feb 25, but I had a concert that night, so I had to wait until Friday night to open it. Mom and Dad met me in Fillmore so that it was close to half the driving time for both of us.
The road has never taken so long to drive!!!
We opened at a Chinese Resturant in Fillmore, I am sure that everyone there thinks we were crazy. Dad brought the globe into the resturant just incase we didn't know where the country was in the world. But as soon as I opened it I said I know where this place is! Well that was the second thing that I said the first thing I said was I can't belive this, no way!!!
Here is my call, and my first Deutsch Das Buch Mormon from my wonderful roommate Guizella as soon as I got home that night at about 1 in the morning! I could not be more excited!

You are so adorable I love you! I am still in disbelief about how lucky you are to be serving in Germany! I never would have thought this would be how things would play out in high school too funny.
ReplyDelete