
They brought us to a resuraunt where we had started our journey in Berlin and we had our last german meal. I choose to go with one of my daring favorites called Mettwurst. This is actually raw meat and it tastes sooo good even though it doesn't sound like it.

This was my last train ride from Kiel to Berlin. It was not too long because I got to ride the fast train. We got up to 185 Kilometers per hour.... and what was even better was I got the whole cabin to myself. We did go through a lot of country and farming area and because of this we had a short delay due to a heard of sheep that had walked onto the train tracks. What a peaceful ride though.

This is what the Berlin missionaries call Mauerplatz. Here is where we walk from West German soil onto East German soil for the last time in Berlin. We go there and read the dedication prayers for the for the teaching of the people of Germany for the last time. Then we go and pray to be accountable to the Lord for the work that we have done. Here I felt the approval and appreciation and most of all peace and love of the Lord for the service that I had provided to Him and His children.
The journey was not an easy one, but it was one that I am glad that I had. I learned so much and I loved even more. Germany and the people will always be in my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment